- Data Protection Assessments
- Data Protection Strategy
- Data Protection Implementation Plan
- Privacy by Design (PbD)
- Contracted Service Support
Data Protection Assessments
A forensic assessment with emphasis on the maturity of an Organisation’s Data Protection Programme, identifying their areas of improvement and developing a risk ranking and mitigation plan.
- A tool enabling the Organisation to understand their compliance position
- Areas of improvement are identified including risk ranking
- Incorporates global law and regulations
- A combination of formal documentation reviews and on / off site interviews
- Demonstrates an Organisation’s commitment to Data Protection from an unbiased perspective
- Highly skilled consultants with a pragmatic and knowledgeable approach that underpins suggested solutions.
Data Protection Strategy
It’s paramount to align an Organisation’s approach to Data Protection, ensuring they understand the importance of meeting their compliance obligations whilst considering global laws, regulations, standards and cultural expectations.
- Understanding the business strategy and aligning its Data Protection efforts will support and enhance the Organisation’s goals
- Build a vision of Data Protection beyond compliance as an added value differentiator
- Enables Organisations to move from tactical programmes to an overarching holistic approach
Data Protection Implementation Plan
Creating a measurable plan with assigned responsibilities, allows for robust tracking and development in key areas, and the implementation of a full scope plan; with the option to closely monitor performance.
- A programmatic approach to Data Protection Implementation
- Based on recognised privacy frameworks and adapted to an Organisation’s unique challenges
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) provide measurable tracking of progress and continuous improvement
- Independent advice on the use of Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PET’s) to enhance and manage a Data Protection Programme
- Incorporates global jurisdictions
Privacy by Design (PbD) Programme
A clear and comprehensive strategic plan of implementing a PbD Programme with scope appropriate training, relevant to departmental entities. Structured and compliant with the incorporation of a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Protects Organisations’ data assets whilst meeting processing activity objectives
- Demonstrates compliance together with regulatory requirements
- Changes a cost compliance model into a value trust system of organisational operations
- Develops a culture of privacy within any sized organisation
A flexible service offering advice and support on Privacy and Data Protection concerns. Whether your Organisation requires ongoing support, short-term advice or help on an ad hoc basis, we can tailor our services to suit your needs across both virtual and meeting based platforms.
- Pre and / or Post Project support
- Cost-effective discount service
- Flexible contract durations
- Tiered pricing models
- Choice between advisory service or dedicated and managed Data Protection Programme intergration