This privacy notice tells you what to expect when OnlineDPO Limited collects personal information. It explains how we use your Personal Data and your rights in relation to that data.
OnlineDPO Limited collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites or services, or view our online advertisements
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources
- Information we process with our business partners and or clients (Joint Controllers)
- Information we process on behalf of our clients (Data Controllers), pursuant of OnlineDPO Limited’s legitimate business interest
All the information OnlineDPO Limited collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to develop products and services.
OnlineDPO Limited sites may include links to third-party sites. OnlineDPO Limited does not control these third-party sites, and we encourage you to read the Privacy Notice of every site you visit.
OnlineDPO Limited uses the information we collect for OnlineDPO Limited’s business purposes such as:
- To provide the services you request
- To tell you about OnlineDPO Limited services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners
- To manage our sites and services
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies
- We keep your data within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information:
- With our business clients for the provision of professional services such as Data Privacy consultancy, but only if the business client, or we have obtained your consent
- With our third-party service providers who perform OnlineDPO Limited business operations on our behalf
- As part of a sale of an OnlineDPO Limited brand to another company
- To protect and defend OnlineDPO Limited (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions)
- When required by law and/or government authorities
- You have the right not to provide personal information to OnlineDPO Limited, this may mean OnlineDPO Limited are not able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services offered by OnlineDPO Limited.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from OnlineDPO Limited by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your Personal Data by OnlineDPO Limited, if the processing of that data was based on consent.
- You have the right to have your Personal Data erased (right to be forgotten), OnlineDPO Limited will make every reasonable effort to remove any reference to your Personal Data if they have shared it with any third-party during their usual business processes.
- You may have the right, in certain circumstances, to have your Personal Data transferred to another company and OnlineDPO Limited will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
- You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your Personal Data by OnlineDPO Limited to an appropriate Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right not to be subject to automated decisions carried out by OnlineDPO Limited which could include profiling.
- You have the right to ask OnlineDPO Limited to rectify any information about you that OnlineDPO Limited process that is incorrect or incomplete
- You have the right to request that OnlineDPO Limited stop processing your data in the event of a dispute with OnlineDPO Limited and yourself
- You have the right to review Personal Data OnlineDPO Limited hold on you if this does not impact on other individuals’ rights and freedoms
OnlineDPO Limited is committed to working with clients and Data Protection Authorities to resolve any Privacy concern.
OnlineDPO Limited complies with EU Data Protection Laws as well as any other applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
You can contact OnlineDPO Limited by clicking here
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice is reviewed by OnlineDPO Limited on a regular basis and should be checked by individuals for the latest updates
Last update: 14/07/2020